If you are interested in counseling/therapy or personal training, please explore the pages "About Me" and "About Therapy" to see if I may be able to meet your needs. Should you have any questions or desire to schedule an appointment, please feel free to call or e-mail me. Visit the contact page to reach me through this website.
New Group: Harm Reduction Group Psychotherapy for Substance Use
This psychotherapy group is for clients interested in receiving therapeutic support for drug and alcohol use, whether clients are interested in sobriety from all substances, abstinence from one substance but not others, or continued moderation of any substance(s). Sobriety or participation in a recovery/12-step program is NOT a requirement for treatment. In this group, clients will:
• Discuss reasons for and effects/consequences of substance use
• Explore goals for changing or achieving optimal patterns of substance use
• Process ambivalence to changing patterns of substance use
• Identify coping strategies and resources
• Receive psychoeducation, as well as, ongoing social and therapeutic support
Clients of all genders/gender experience, sexual orientations, and ethnicities are welcome to attend this open group.